2014. január 31., péntek

Film Prize of the Robert Bosch Stiftung, Nominee Forum, Berlin

..
Who's back from Berlin? After some very intense days of The Nominee Forum?

Well, me.

As one of the nominees for the Film Prize, I got invited to Berlin to spend there couple of days and taking part of the Nominee Forum. I have to say, that it was super-intensive and super-useful! We got lots of comments and feedbacks on our stuff - now it's time to work on the final folder!

And Berlin always amazes me - being around the Fernsehturm makes me feel good... especially when there are bunnies involved! Yes, yes, Berlin is the city where you see bunnies, foxes, ducks and swans when you walk home in the middle of the snowy night...

What else a natural-born-wild boar can wish?

Maybe a hat? Oh yes, look at my new wild boar hat - I got it from my german producer!!! Isn't it crazy? It is cool! Fits to my collection!!!



Wild boar hat!!!
Vielen Dank für Kabinett Filmproduktion!!!



Aaand some pics from Berlin:











Also, some press stuff from Hungary, if you speak hungarian, check how the wild boar roam in the woods of the hungarian press HERE and HERE!

Stay wild boar tuned!!!


+++++++++++++













Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése