2014. április 24., csütörtök

Visegrad Animation Forum - again!

...

If you are here with us from the beginning, you definitely remember my first post from last year, when I happily announced that our little Wild Boar was selected as one project to pitch at the Visegrad Animation Forum in the lovely little cute Czech town called Trebon. Well, I do remember, because that was my first proper pitch about The Wild Boar! I have to say, I've come a long way, so many things happened in these 12 months! The project developed a lot - and I developed a lot! There are two lovely producers who help my work! I have all the beautiful memories from the magical Sarajevo Talent Campus, the unforgettable Abbaye Fontevraud (where I left a piece of my heart for good...), the crazy Interfilm Script Pitch... and we've just won the Film Prize of Robert Bosh Stiftung! Behind these words there are lots of work, lots of travel, and lots of new friends!

Obviously, the hard work just starts now - but as a really nice offer, we got an invitation from the Visegrad Animation Forum, to go there and share our story about the way of The Wild Boar, and show an opportunity for the creative people who have ideas, but they don't have any ideas how to get started! We took this kind possibility to meet each other, and other professionals from Europe, discuss our ideas, watch films and eat fresh fish in one of the cute little restaurants of Trebon!

So if you'll be around, do not hesitate to come and say hello, have a glass of wine and have a nice chat! Do not forget, that there's also the Anifilm Festival in Trebon that time, with outstanding films, and many many special programs like lectures, parties, shooting and outdoor screenings!



Also, if you have time to read some articles about the GoEast Award ceremony and the winners, check this or this or this or this or this!



Stay WildBorTuned,
B










Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése